Sunday, February 14, 2010

Moms Wearing Girdles Pics How Are You Doing First Time Moms?

How are you doing first time moms? - moms wearing girdles pics

Kinda wonder if you feel healthy again and enjoying motherhood ... and how old was your child when he began to feel healthy again. more importantly, how is your sexuality? What is your weight loss going? How's your social life now.

i just kinda asked the cause of my son is 6months and I began, I again felt as if I was about 4mths and has now begun to feel sexually normal. lost almost all my baby weight and more weakened stomach is finally thanks to my waist consistent use i .. not allow the use of the baby, because I do not want to leave and went back to work (Bartender) three Nites ONE WEEK. More importantly, I'm so in love with my baby is scary. Thank you people, and I can hear your side

3 comments:

Becca said...

Congratulations on your child!
My boy of 9 months and I feel like I'm finally falling into this life of balance and harmony of the new baby! lol
I'm with you, but not on its commitment to social things that often .... I think I should spend much time with him instead of with friends. My husband and I often spoke of our rights ... I think I remember to take the space and time for me, as it was before!?
I've got about 10 pounds more, but simply to help again in full-time active work, so I hope so.
But I agree with the amount of "fear" of the love I have for my boy! It's amazing how you feel connected and can give so much love to ... very difficult \\ u0026lt; mu />be! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

Mel27.09... said...

Tyler is 9 months this month and I feel "normal" if what you mention LOL.I want to feel more mature, have more meaning in life. I'm not really. I go to the gym trying to lose fat .... but you couldnt ask for a better life, a better husband or son better. We are the perfect family!

Creed Bratton said...

My wife and I are very good, because we will help this great new invention, and that's really the baby ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nJtd0Ua8sQ

Post a Comment