Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Form On For Sale For A Jon Boat Does This Look Applicable For A Bill Of Sale?

Does this look applicable for a bill of sale? - form on for sale for a jon boat

Auto Bill of Sale

I, of 111 Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe Rd, CA 55555, certify that I am the owner of the car:

Year: 1997
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Geo Prism
VIN #: J1J1J1J1J1J1J1J1J1J1J1

And they have the power to sell.

To the sum of U.S. $ 1,500.00

The property is located on top of a "Sold as is." The seller offers no guarantees.

I hereby acknowledge receipt of $ 1,500 as payment in cash, Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon Jon St. 1318, CA is $ 55,553 buying 800, followed by four in the amount of $ 175th

I declare that the vehicle is driven, when the sale of 174,000.

I'll Jeff Garner in the title, the holder of the fat, until the car has been paid orFF full.

I need insurance in the car in front of Jon Jon, the vehicle registration is completed on the date for completion of the transaction.

Payment Plan
February - $ 800
March - $ 175
April - $ 175
May - $ 175
June - $ 175

Agreement from June until full payment in the amount of $ 1,500.00.

Jon Jon buyer is also responsible for changing the title and the fee title.

Seller________________________________ Date____________________________

Buyer________________________________D ...



This is what I have now. What is your opinion? I know I did not have the payments, but I have the agreement with the buyer

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

It seems very good and the place, and me, but if you have any concerns, you should have a lawyer look over it quickly.
Better safe than sorry.

Shannon said...

This looks very nice. I think it will certainly bring them to justice when things south!

Post a Comment